EWS Repair Service
The service area is one of the essential parts of our corporate philosophy.
All driven tool holders – irrespective of the manufacturer – are repaired in our repair shop in a professional way within just a few days.
The costs incurred are calculated and documented in a transparent way.
We do not carry out an order before we have received the customer approval.
Our service department also repairs third-party products of any kind in addition to EWS products.
Since we know that service always is a matter of trust, we have created a system that is transparent for the customers and always ensures traceability
Every repair passes through the same procedure:
- Arrival of repair item and allocation of a repair number
- Disassembly of the defective tool, identification of the required replacement parts
- Detailed cost estimate for the customer quoting unit prices of replacement parts and labour time
- Approval by the customer or return of unrepaired tool (lump sum charge)
- Storage of the exchanged parts for 4 weeks at the site of EWS or return to the customer upon request
- After four weeks disposal of the used parts
Operational Manager EWS Services
Tel.: +49(0)7161 93040-700
Fax: +49(0)7161 93040-9470